Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Something doesn't look quite right....


When it comes to baking, like in an actual kitchen, I don't pretend to channel my inner Martha Stewart (Chelsea Handler maybe.  Does she bake?)

Anyway, I was trying to find something new to do with my kids on a cold, windy day.  And believe me, there is no baking happening in this house unless grandma comes to visit.  Obviously.

I found a recipe online (thank you "jane1645") and followed it exactly 

And this is the result.

WTF ??!!

It looks like globs of cellulite on a baking sheet. 

Seriously.  Where did I go wrong?!  Is this like a metaphor for my life?  I've got all the right ingredients, but I just don't know how to mix them together correctly?!

Great.  Now I've just made cookie-baking a completely depressing experience.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hunny, I've been there....actually, I am still there. I no longer even try. I have grandma too and plenty of supermom's around me that I no longer compete with and just let them do their thing that they are blessed with and I'm not. Costco and Pillsbury work just wonderfully for me.

    blessings,
    brittany @ myabcsoup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete