Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why we love road trips.........

These are the moments we'll remember forever.  Right???!

Even with all of the stress and anxiety of planning to get out of town........ the 87 pounds of luggage, and crap, we need to pack for 3 days at the beach..... the 46 "are we there yet??"'s whined out in a 30 minute stretch.......  the hillbilly hell we get trapped in off the 95fwy, while Gomer Pile tries to figure out how to work the gas station credit card machine..........

..........  it's the little things that make us laugh.....(or at least, the little people strapped into the backseat of the car, trying their best to keep themselves entertained).







Yes, people.  This went on for quite some time.

(And please disregard the 8 chins you will see on me at the end of the video.  I'm a work in progress)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, darling little blog! I enjoyed browsing through it. I tried to follow but the systems down right now, I'll try in a little bit. I have something for you at my site, you should come on over and check it out...Read the 3rd blog down on my home page and look for your name :) There's probably an easier way to explain this but I'm new at the blogging thing

    www.parentingpains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete