Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just for the L-O-L of it!!!

....cause, let's be REAL....How often do you feel like you might just pee your pants from laughing??  Okay, maybe that's a little more frequent these days, since pushing human beings out of our bodies has caused lack of bladder control, but still......

Kevin Hart is one of my FAVORITE comedians (beside Dane Cook, who lets face it, is not only funny, but incredibly sexy), and I think he hits the nail on the head with his 'bits' about his kids.  I laugh every single time!


I would like to preface this by saying:  I LOVE my children.  Worship them.  However, most days I feel like a conductor on the crazy train.  Destination: nowhere.  It's nice to feel like I'm not alone.

ENJOY!.................

** DISCLAIMER: video contains ADULT language.  If you're anti-profanity, this isn't for you**


1 comment:

  1. That is seriously funny!!! Found your blog on bloggy moms, newest follower!

    ReplyDelete